View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin George
Unaffiliated

re: Brenna Stonebreaker passed away…

RE: Brenna Stonebreaker, Bodil, Bron, Katlin, Kara…

Myrna Collazo Haddock​, a strong woman, a loving mother, and a great friend passed away on Mon 12/21/15 after a long brutal battle with cancer, and this was one fight she was unable to win. She died surrounded by a loving family, and I hope she finds peace and happiness where ever she may be.

Arraignments are being made in Puerto Rico and Florida to celebrate her life, friendship and the devastating loss to us all. She will be greatly missed.

To all the friends she made in PFO, I want to thank you for providing her with almost a year of friendship and good memories. She greatly enjoyed the times she shared with you all, especially her friends in Forgeholm, Ozem’s Vigil, EOX and TSV amongst many. She fought hard to come back from the hospital and play again, she was eager to get back into the game; it hurt her deeply to miss out and not share in your friendship; it gave her strength during many dark times.

I am going to ask Bob to delete all her accounts after her subscription runs out in January; I cannot bear to think of anyone else playing her characters; I hope everyone understands.

To everyone in Forgeholm and to those with whom I owed trade deals/emails/PMs, I am sorry for my absence and silence. I will be back into the game and forums after New Years; I really hope there is good news and that PFO not only survives but becomes a great success. I will respond to any posts/communication after then, as I am dealing with lots of RL issues that my brother and I have to work with right now; I am going off the grid for a bit. I wish everyone a great holiday season, and a friendly reminder to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you right now, as you never know when they might not be around anymore.

Regards,

George Velez Collazo
<!--[endif]-->

Asabelle
Unaffiliated

Tarran and my thoughts are with your family during this time.   May you find some comfort in the knowledge that we will always remember Brenna.   She touched everyone she met.

Daklas
Unaffiliated

We will remember her. Brenna's bright character and optimism were things to admire these days.

Now I know to whom Khettari and me lit the candle on the longest night of this year.

aussiedwarf
Unaffiliated

Goblinworks have now added a memoriam in Forgeholm to her. She will be missed.

Asabelle
Unaffiliated

That is a really nice monument and very nice of goblinworks to have added to Forgeholm.

Admin George
Unaffiliated

It means a lot to my immediate family; god we miss her every day.  :(

kesar goldseeker

re: Brenna Memorial

Thank you Aussiedwarf for posting the picture of the memorial to Brenna.

Bringslite

George

My prayers are with you, your family and of course the Amazing Lady Brenna. I am so glad that GW put up a monument to Her! She is one of a kind and is sorely missed. I hope that things are going well for you. Sounds like you are dealing with a few of life's most stressful challenges all at the same time.

Looking forward to seeing you in game again.

Bringslite

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forgeholm Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum